Step-by-Step Instructions: WebDAV for Mac Users
If you've never mapped a network drive, it sounds like a daunting, "techie" task that may have you running for the nearest Bat Phone to IT. But creating a webfolder or drive letter just takes a few steps and gives you access to your remote files on your local machine. Once connected to your FileAssist webfolder, you can copy and paste, drag and drop, rename, move, and generally work with your files as if they were on your local drive.
You might also be interested in more information about:
Let's Get Started:
1. In the Finder, select the Go menu.
2. Click the Connect to Server option.
3. Enter https://webdav.file-assist.com/username, where "username" is your FileAssist login ID, then click Connect.
4. Enter your FileAssist username and password when prompted, then click Connect.
5. A new finder window will open and the new drive will appear under the "Shared" section.