Step-by-Step Instructions: Changing Your Password
Whether for security reasons or easier access, it’s fast and easy to change your password. You will need to know your current password in order to login, and after that, it's as simple as a few clicks. Just follow the steps below!
Let's Get Started:
Note: It's important to choose a strong password. FilesAssist recommends you select a password that contains seven or more alphanumeric characters, including at least one number. If you need more password security, consider a Private Site.
1. Log into your FilesAssist account
2. Click your account name in the top right and choose Profile/Account
3. Choose Password on the left
4. Enter your old password
5. Enter you new password and confirm
6. Click Save Changes
Important Information About Password Changes
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- If you logout of your FilesAssist session immediately after a password change, please allow a few moments for the system to apply the new password. If you have any problems logging in with your new password, please contact us.
- For security purposes, never give out your password and change your password at least every 90 days.