Security is Our Top Priority
Is your data safe with FileAssist? Absolutely. Since 1999, we have gone beyond standard measures to protect our customers and their data. Our unyielding commitment has made safe cloud storage possible. Thousands of businesses and individuals around the world use FileAssist to store, access, and share data online. We deploy a blend of security measures to ensure maximum protection and the greatest overall data safety.
FileAssist: Security You Can Count On
- Independent Security Evaluation- FileAssist has undergone independent, third-party testing to ensure our network and software system is secure. FileAssist operates in a SOC-2 Certified Data Center.
- Three-Tiered Testing- Our security testing and QA process eliminates mistakes, bugs, and other glitches before they can ever affect our customer. From development to release, updates are tested at a minimum of three levels before they reach our systems.
- 256-bit SSL Encryption - Standard with every account, login authentication and 2048-bit private key file transfers via our website and mobile applications so that data cannot be intercepted. This is the highest industry standard for web browser data encryption, and is the same level of data transmission security used by the military, as well as major financial institutions for online banking.
- Secure, Automated Backup- With the FileAssist software, data can be encrypted locally before being uploaded.
- Off-site, Monitored Data Center- Our state-of-the-art facility is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year by trained security experts and strict access controls.
- Role-Based Access Control Advanced user provisioning and permissions are available in the administration console for accounts.
- Internal Security- All employees must pass rigorous background checks and do not have access to our users' accounts.