Searching hundreds or thousands of files can be tedious at the best of times. Tags can cut your search time in half. Just enter in your keywords and the next time you search your files will be at your fingertips.
(Note: tags must be enabled in the admin panel and or be activated within the user settings.)
1. Log in to your account.
2. Select the arrow on the right-hand side of the screen
3. This brings up your Information Panel
4. To display a file or folder's information simply select it from the left side.
5. Add descriptive words and select add
6. Your tags will appear next to your file or folder.