For added security, we have added the ability to enable data masking for certain eForm fields. Enabling data masking is available for these select fields Single Line Text, Number, Decimal, Currency, Email, and Phone.
1. Navigate to the eForm section
2. Create an eForm or edit an existing one.
3. Enabling data masking is available for these select fields Single Line Text, Number, Decimal, Currency, Email, and Phone.
4. Check the box to enable data masking for the specific field
5. Once you enable data masking you can then select the masking type.
6. Then you can set up what character you would like to mask the text with and whether you want mask data in export enabled or not.
*Example of masking types being downloaded from submission*
*Example from Data Viewer*
*Example from Excel export*
Now the owner of the eForm and users that have the option to update will be able to edit the link and view the data by clicking on the eyeball icon to the right of the field. This will allow users or shared users to view the submission.